Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Beginning of Our Blog


Well, we are off on a new adventure. Blogging!

The birds have emptied their feeders. The last few days have been snowy. Not the kind of deep wet snow but the fine stings-your-face kind. It took three days to accumulate 3 inches. The birds seem to know it will not be a serious snow so they have cleaned me out.
Last night I had to call the racetrack to tell them I was not anxious to chance the interstate driving home at 11:00 P.M. and would not be there. They usually save me a seat on the finish line. I played the races on the internet instead and picked up over $1000. But there is no feeling like the thundering hoofbeats pounding down the final stretch when you are there in person.
Today will be another day in (Ohio) paradise, still snowing off and on, so it time to put on my boots and fill the feeders.

No comments: