Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas!


The nasty weather may be finally coming to an end. Saturday is supposed to be clear. Might be a nice ride to the racetrack. Pulled a muscle in my shoulder and it pinches when I lift my arm. Have to do everything right-handed. Try it sometime ( I am left-handed). Have most of my selections ready for the races so wish me good luck.
Theresa hung the outside holiday trimmings around the house yesterday and I helped!! The snowmen are up and the wreaths, house looks very nice, ready for the holidays. The best part was the hot chocolate she made when we were finished.!!! Will take pictures when we see some sun!! (Showing picture of snowmen from last year.)
Inside, the house is looking festive. Much greenery with gold and red bows. Picked up some beautiful Yoder Poinsettias sent down from the Canada greenhouse on the truck yesterday. They selected some outstanding specimens for us.. Tree going up tomorrow and the teddy bears are all out quivering with excitement in their Christmas finery. We have so many... they are up and down the stairs, in practically every chair, and the ones who behave best get to sit under the tree. Will include pictures when we finish.
Al

No comments: